Sunday, October 27, 2013

I'm With You by Glenna Maynard


Glenna Maynard concocts a storm of emotions for me as her main character Bella, desperately moves through each day plummeting into the depths of despaired and situational depression. I've often found in books that the pain of depression is lightly touched on or over dramatized.  I feel like the author did a fantastic job of bringing the actual anguish someone would experience across to readers.  Bella meets Cutter just at the moment she needs someone the most. Will he help her through the turbulence or add to the confusion of her complicated life? Gahhh! I wish we could all just sit down and talk about this amazing book because I want to spill the beans! On the erotic edge of darkness and love all twisted up in one fantastic read.

 This author isn't afraid to touch several  "taboo" topics which I think is fantastic. I'm With You is dark, edgy, sexy and raw.  I loved this book and will defiantly recommend to readers.  My rating is 5 Stars! Sammie <3 Honesty About Books

No comments:

Post a Comment