Sunday, October 20, 2013

Travis Casey

This books been published. Have you purchased your copy??  
In anticipation of the release of his third book, Forbidden Trouble, (due out 1 December 2013) Travis Casey has made his second book, Oceans of Trouble, FREE on Amazon.com. Since the promotion began a few days ago, the ebook has shot to #40 in the free kindle book store.
Here's an excerpt from the humorous suspense novel:
 
"Holy shit," I whispered to Quinn. "They're trying to find me."
"Look, get away from me," he whispered back, "you don't want to be seen with me in the middle of this witch hunt."
I stepped out of line and dropped about ten people further behind Quinn. The line slowly moved forward, and I eventually made my way to stand in front of the Officer Of the Deck.
"Sir, permission to go ashore?"
The Officer of the Deck looked at the Captain.
The Captain shook his head. "You," he said, looking at me. "Front and center."
I walked over and stood in front of him. I swallowed hard. "Yes, sir?"
His bulging eyes stared at me. "I'd like to ask you a few questions." He unfolded his arms and placed them behind his back. "Weren't you looking at a letter pinned to the bulletin board the other day?"
If he wasn't the Captain of the ship I would've kicked him in the balls and ran, but studying his stern demeanor, I froze.
My body had a nervous convulsion. He was on to me. But how? I cleared my throat. "UmmNo, sir. I was looking at the Plan of the Day. I remember you coming up and asking about the letter, but I don't know anything about it. Sir." God, I've been in this man's house, kicked his wife in the face, stole his daughter's panties, and now stood there toe-to-toe telling him lies.

This is all part of the Tyler's Trouble Trilogy Series. The first in the series, Trouble Triangle, is only 99c.
Each book stands alone, but to follow Tyler's journey through love and lust from the eyes of a sailor, the series gives an account of a young man trying to grow up despite his knack for finding trouble.



 
Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment